Author Topic: CANCELLED - Diva Ride @ Anne Springs Tues. June 4 @ 6pm  (Read 631 times)

SassySalsa

CANCELLED - Diva Ride @ Anne Springs Tues. June 4 @ 6pm
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:10:00 AM »
****NEW MEETING PLACE****
we will meet at the field trial barn entrance which is off Springfield Parkway - actual street address is 835 Springfield Parkway, Fort Mill, SC 29715 for those who rely on GPS. Although I suggest you use the directions below to get there.
Directions from other locations:
From I-77
Take I-77 exit 88 / Gold Hill Road exit heading East toward Fort Mill. Road changes to Springfield Parkway. Travel 3.1 miles from I-77. You will see a sign for the Anne Springs Close Greenway on the right across from the Springfield development. Turn in and proceed to red Field Trial Barn.

From Ballantyne/Lancaster
From Hwy 521 take Hwy 160 West 5 miles toward Fort Mill. Turn right on Springfield Parkway and travel approximately 3 miles. You will see a sign for the Anne Springs Close Greenway on the left across from the Springfield development. Turn in and proceed to the red Field Trial Barn.

At the moment there are no restrooms or a place to change so please take care of that before you arrive or you can change in your car and there is plenty of nature around for the other, if you know what I mean. :)

There is a $5 trail fee if you are not a Greenway member.

Anne Springs has approx. 12 miles of trail suitable for all types of riders. Starting from the field trial barn is a great place for beginners to start as the terrain is not as technical on this side.

You do not need to be a member to join us for this ride or tacos and spouses, friends and significant others are welcome to join us.

Thanks,
Melissa
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:55:52 PM by SassySalsa »

SassySalsa

Re: CANCELLED - Diva Ride @ Anne Springs Tues. June 4 @ 6pm
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
Unfortunately we got a good amount of rain here in Ft. Mill Sunday/Monday and the trails are still closed to bikers. :(

Be sure to come out to the Whitewater Center next Tuesday for our next ride.