Author Topic: Year End Gala  (Read 584 times)

Tomf

• Hello. My name is Tom & I am a bikeaholic
Year End Gala
« on: October 09, 2013, 06:38:52 PM »
Fall is here which means it's time for the Dirt Divas/Tarheel Trailblazers Year End Party! Cro Moly will be the headline live band. Rides, Games of skill and foolery, Food, raffles etc. Tickets for the Trailblazer/Diva Year End Party are now available! Ticket pre sales let us know how much food to buy. $6.00 members & $11.00 non members.
To buy your ticket simply Like the Dirt Divas Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/DirtDivasCLT and click "buy tickets" in upper righthand corner just below the banner.
You may also buy your YEP ticket at: http://yearendparty.eventbee.com/
We will have a live band, games, group rides, food, and a raffle. Come out and celebrate with your fellow mountain bikers!

The party is Sunday, November 3rd at 1:00 p.m.

Hope to see you there.

Anne Springs Close Greenway - Field Trial Barn
835 Springfield Parkway
Fort Mill, USA

Tomf

• Hello. My name is Tom & I am a bikeaholic
Re: Year End Gala
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
By now most Divas have heard about the YEP (Year End Party) @ Anne Springs Field Trial Barn. We only have 18 tickets presold as of last evening (Before the Diva meeting) We will sell tickets at the door, BUT there might not be enough food to go around. We need the presales to get an accurate count. Last couple years there has been a lot of food gone to waste. So see the post above and grab your tickets now.

For the fun stuff.
The group rides (of course)
Cro-Moly the band. They opened for George Thorogood at Interbike in Vegas this year.
Games with prizes: A slow race, A bike joust, Bike rodeo, Track stand contest. A bike Log Pull, and the always fun Huffy Toss.
Food
We are working out the adult beverage details (for an additional fee)
Raffles.

See you there
Presales close on the 27th of October.